Maintenance & Technical Support
ATMATA’s Maintenance and Technical Support service is dedicated to assisting operators in running their plant, building, or factory.
Every maintenance contract is adapted to our customers’ needs by taking into account the plant’s operating requirements (lifetime, required availability rate), as well as the maintenance policy.
Maintenance and Technical Support:
- Repair of electronic modules
- System upgrade solutions
- Supply of spare parts
- Technical assistance by automation experts
- Remote maintenance
- Site visits upon call with guaranteed lead time
- Specific training on site or in our training centers
- On-site preventive maintenance and adjustment inspections
- Engineering contract agreement